Welcome to Kingsize Feastivities

A person who loves to eat , will always like to explore the food world..& a person who loves to eat , can never be skinny...
I would like to share with the world , to the food i prepare & explore....

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Roti Jala

Last weekend I made Roti Kirai / Roti jala  ( Roti means in 'bread'- Jala means ' net ' ) using the new bottle with 3 funnels. With these funnels, I'm  able to design the roti jala realy look like 'jala' ( net ) . these batter in made of plain flour/egg/water/some evaporated milk.( optional )
To go with these ' Roti Jala ' u may eat them with mutton / chicken curry or rendang. , but this time i made chicken curry to go with it.

 The 3 funnel bottles


 I made into 2 colors

These are the result of my design Roti Jala

The Roti jala with chicken curry & egg salad


No comments:

Post a Comment